KMcloud – the virtual document management and student working group software
- High value is placed on knowledge in universities and research groups . All participants in seminars, working parties and research groups should develop an awareness of the relevance of knowledge management.
- Knowledge management must be firmly established in these working groups and be supported by the group leadership.
- Knowledge objectives must be defined and linked to study and learning objectives.
- Optimally, a person responsible for knowledge management in the virtual seminar folder should be appointed to ensure the currentness and quality of the contents.
- A common language should be defined in order to simplify knowledge management processes.
- Duplicate work is avoided through knowledge management and information sharing.
- Common shared knowledge contributes to the success of the study and research success of every group member.
We look forward to receiving your wide-ranging feedback. Over the course of this year, KMcloud will be fully adapted to meet your wishes and needs.